Thursday, September 1, 2011

location location location

today I'm listening to: lera lynn - wolf like me (cover, TV On The Radio)



"my mind's aflame"

the sun is shining, on the nothing new.
my nothing new, specifically..
but that's alright, because the there's sun to share
... and i need a tan.

Example


andrewharlow:  Laura Diaz

true love is not something you find often.
so let's talk about lust baby, let's talk about you and me....


because i'd say, i fall in lust about a couple times a week..
he fits a full-size bed,
he may have a closet and windows, if i'm really lucky.
but everyone knows it's all location location location.
but the real kicker?
even the roommates don't sound like machete wielding crazies!
yes, this is my recent relationship with craigslist.
(on facebook... "it's complicated")

because trying to find the perfect apartment is tough enough
finding it on craigslist is pure masochism.
and even if you're lucky enough to find the apartment of your dreams,
you have to fight to the death to make it yours.
and in this case... i may have died a couple times..


---------
so all you new yorkers out there,
specifically Chelsea-ans or Upper West Siders,
please, let me live with you.
i am the Best Roommate Ever (<-- yeah, you want to click that)




are you there perfect apartment?
it's me, jessica.







Example

sometimes i have to remind myself
that it is only part of a much larger picture.
the world (rather, massive chunks of my world)
is (are) moving onto much bigger and better things.
are we there yet?!


too haute to handle.

fashiongonerogue:  (via Portrait | Brittany Hollis by Jeff Tse)


i have a lot of likes (and dislikes) lately.
not the fbook kind... the real-life, opinionated kind.
i think this means i'm knowing myself better.
forget lust. [i'm in like]


Example


muse and impulse.

Example

"sometimes said its sun-time
let it sunshine on my mind.
healing i need healing
a good feeling i can shine
feel it like you can see it
like you can dream it in your mind
sunny halleluja comming to ya
rain or shine"
-edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros (come in please)

ashmarie89:  Starflood

until next time i'm skipping cracks in sidewalks, blindly guessing jelly-belly flavors, and becoming a craigslist success story..

xoxo. -jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment